Dip de queso de cabra vegano crudo. Cheeses are one of the foods that for some people are more difficult to replace or leave. The idea is to try as much as possible. In this opportunity I present you a delicious, creamy and very easy vegan goat cheese.
Soy, gluten, dairy-free
For Nut Cheese:
- 1/2 c. raw cashews, soaked for 2-3 hours, drained
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/3 c. water
- 1 Tb coconut oil
- 1 tsp raw apple cider vinegar
- pinch of salt
For Basil Pesto:
- 1 c. basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/3 c. pine nuts
- olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients together.
- 1/2 c. sun-dried tomatoes
- extra pine nuts to top with
- Take both small glass ramekins and line with plastic wrap. Don’t skip this step. Trust me. I learned the hard way.
- In a high-speed blender, blend all of the nut cheese ingredients until smooth. Place part of the mixture into lined ramekins.
- Add pesto layer on top. Top with sun-dried tomatoes. Layer with remaining cheese.
- Refrigerate for several hours until set. You can also freeze it.
- Line a small appetizer plate with olive oil and dust with dried basil. Set 1 cheese block onto place, take off plastic wrap carefully, drizzle with oil and herbs, and top with pine nuts.